CoE-H is a world-leading global competence center for Green Hydrogen. Through the vision of a more sustainable future, CoE-H is actively making the shift from fossil fuels to renewable energy with zero emission, a reality in the present.
CoE-H is a collaborative hydrogen competence center established through a robust Indo-Norwegian partnership. Government institutions and agencies, industries, research institutions, and academia from both Norway and India have come together to envision a cleaner future powered by Green Hydrogen. The CoE-H facilitates business collaboration and development between Indian and Norwegian leaders in Green Hydrogen, in addition to providing information and guidelines to accelerate the shift from fossil fuels to renewable energy with zero emission, through the exploration of hydrogen as a sustainable energy carrier.
Harnessing the power of the sun, to power a green hydrogen future.
- To unite government institutions and agencies, industries, research institutions, and academia from both Norway and India by providing a membership network under one center of excellence.
- To create a forum for exchange of information, discussion and networking, in addition to providing regular updates on the green energy market and business opportunities by identified experts and professional knowledge providers.
- To establish a platform for informal connection between Indian and Norwegian stakeholders through:
– Business collaborations
– Commercialisation of business ideas
– Meeting arenas
– Temporary and fixed office facilities
– Increased trade and collaboration between India – Norway
– R&D projects and Exchange Programs
- To develop a state-of-the-art institute to carry out R&D on materials and equipment used by the industry in the Hydrogen energy value chain, with support from the Norwegian Hydrogen Cluster.
- To provide consulting and advisory services for regulatory and policy matters related to the Hydrogen energy industry in India, in addition to providing support to the industry and its partners.
- To advise on alternative choices of technology and assess the techno-commercial feasibility of such choices based upon best practices, in order to assist in the decarbonisation of the Indian economy to meet the 2050 climate-neutrality goal.
- To develop an updated database for pilot and demo projects in the green hydrogen space, in order to assist simulation of potential Hydrogen energy solutions at various locations.
- To increase awareness and create public knowledge about hydrogen issues at the State, National and International level.